Not only because this is just another Bank Holiday in this country. But also because this day continues monarchy. Hopefully Prince William and Kate Middleton will have baby soon, who can inherit British throne.
I actually don't know if William and Kate are Linux fans or not. Maybe they even have not heard about this great operation system.
How can this change Royal Wedding ceremony?
- bridal bouquet is arranged in the form of Ubuntu's logo
- groom wears Fedora during the ceremony
- bridesmaids wear Red Hats
- procession to and from the church follows Debian spiral
- church entrance is in form of Arch
- little green gecko is bride's pet, and it presents at ceremony
- Puppy is groom's pet, and it presents at ceremony too
- guests are served with Mint tea
- teapots are in the form of FreeBSD logo
- ceremony ends up late in the night with fireworks in the form of Mandriva stars
- whole ceremony costs just one Cent to UK taxpayers
Huh, the last bit is definitely just a dream.
Can you suggest any more ideas for ceremony? If you and your partner are going to be married soon, will you be using any of the ideas in your ceremony?