Last time you could see the Top 5 list of articles published by Linux notes from DarkDuck in 2016 by the pageview statistics gathered by Blogger, the blog hosting platform.
Of course, the pageviews are important, but also important is how popular the article is between the readers. Let's look at this from the aspect of Google+ shares the articles received in 2016.
Here is the list of Top 5 posts. Feel free to re-read them if you missed any so far.
5. (+30) PCLinuxOS: the walking dead
5. (+30) Linux-running car: can you feel me?
4. (+40) 5 ways to use the Telegram messenger on your Linux computer
3. (+48) Will Ubuntu keep the title of the best Desktop OS?
2. (+49) Zorin OS 11 Core: quick screenshot tour
1. (+94) How to create list for LibreOffice Calc cell (video)
As you can see the two Top 5 lists are totally different. Statistics is a powerful tool, isn't it?
Next week I will show you yet another Top 5, and that will be the last one for now! Stay tuned!